On this page you will find answers to frequently asked questions that will help you use our site and clear all details about the reservation.
For any additional questions regarding our service and offer please contact our customer service.
1. HOW TO FIND OUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIVING SERVICE OF THE ACCOMMODATION?
Before booking be sure to read the Terms and conditions of our company.
2. HOW TO FIND OUT INFORMATIONS ABOUT TRANSPORT (INCLUDING FERRY ROUTES FOR THE ISLANDS)?
3. HOW ARE STATED THE PRICES IN yourcroatia.holiday’s OFFER?
In the offer of the apartment the accommodation is being charged: apartment/day
4. WHAT IS SOJOURN TAX?
According to the City Tax Law, guests are required to pay City Tax which is not included in the price of accomodation.
The City Tax amounts to 7,00 to 10,00 kn per person per day for adults. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying, while persons
from the age of 12 to 18 have a 50% discount. The exact amount depends on the destination and period of your stay.
5. WHICH TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY IN CROATIA?
For all entry document-related issues, please visit
6. WHERE CAN MONEY BE EXCHANGED?
At exchange offices and banks.
7. WHERE CAN I GET INFORMATION REGARDING FERRY TRANSPORT?
8. HOW WILL THE DOCUMENTATION REGARDING MY BOOKING (RECEIPT AND VOUCHER) BE DELIVERED TO ME?
Documents will be sent to you by e-mail, upon receipt of the full amount of the booking costs.